Our Highway Traffic Management System conforms to the related freeway protocol standards issued by the Ministry of Transportation and Communications, and keeps traffic control room informed of the latest road conditions with the dynamic monitor platform of the central system. Our System can be effectively integrated to achieve overall coordination of traffic and highway operations and management, and it can provide road users with more up-to-date, convenient and diverse traffic information, safe travel, to improve the highway operation efficiency and road safety.
Our Value Proposition
- Provides a safer, more convenient automated Highway.
- Effective monitoring of highway operating conditions to ensure the safety of road users with Incident detection systems.
- Providing appropriate and effective traffic control strategies in response to the quantity of traffic comprised of different vehicle types.
- Coordinating and integrating cross-unit traffic information exchange to facilitate real-time traffic information flow and improve transportation system performance
- In the event of congestion or accident, an alternative is made available immediately, making overall network traffic distribution return to a state of equilibrium.